Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Choosing to Love and Learn Regardless of How I Feel.

July 1

It is amazing how God works,  For the past several weeks I have prayed that I would see God work throughout my day and that I would be aware of His voice and the opportunities to be a voice for Him. Today, I will call it a discussion, came up about some choices that I had made.  As I got back to my desk, I opened a devotion that spoke directly to me.  It  hit me right in the heart.   God humbled me and reminded me that I have choices on how I deal with life and situations.  I can choose to love, even when I don't feel "the love".  I can choose to to do the things that God wants me to do even though I don't "feel"  like it.  This is obedience to Christ.  Everyday we can learn who Christ is and how He wants us to live and as we do this we grow closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment